- 2013-12-31 09:30 UTC - Slight layout change to main page, added some more filtering on input fields and restored the Copyright/Abuse reporting feature.
- 2012-26-02 18:00 UTC - File upload has been reenabled. Some small fixes are yet to be applied but that'll get there soon enough.
- 2012-24-01 00:30 UTC - Public files are back. Feedback section is back too, so you can complain about the long downtime and stuff that got broken. Upload feature is still being tested, so not available yet.
- 2012-04-01 08:17 UTC - A vulnerability in the script dealing with file uploading made it possible for a hacker to gain full access to the Pyrobin server, doing general hacker mischief. All is not lost, but it might take some time before full functionality is restored.
- 2010-07-17 21:02 UTC - The server ran out of virtual memory again, because the PHP error log was written to the same partition that stored the pagefile, and it used all available space. Measures have been taken to prevent this from happening again.
- 2010-03-25 21:09 UTC - Creative use of non-alphabetic characters in filenames caused an error log failure cascade. Offending files have been removed but the root cause has not been handled yet.
- 2009-07-13 10:30 UTC - Some hardware changes are planned for the Pyrobin server. Some downtime the next 5 days should be expected.
- 2009-07-07 22:45 UTC - Pyrobin has now had more space allocated to it and as such, uploads should now work again.
- 2009-03-21 21:00 UTC - Pyrobin had a longer downtime from 2009-03-17 15:00 GMT to 2009-03-21 21:00 GMT. I'm sorry to report that the long downtime was due to human error and neglect.
- 2008-12-11 19:00 UTC - Dec. 10th 2008 at 18:15:09 GMT the fiberoptic link connecting this server to the rest of the world got severed by heavy machinery digging up a leaking water mains located close to the fiber bundle. As of Dec. 11th 2008 18:21:03 GMT this damage has been repaired and the server is back on line.
Unsatisfied Pyrobin customers may claim a refund for this 24-hour outage.
- 2008-02-11 00:00 UTC - Unfortunately, the server running this site died Feb.12 - 2008. The good news is it has now been replaced by a much better one.